Product key features:
- For R32 and all standard refrigerants and hydrocarbons
- Twice as sensitive as the nearest competitor
- TRACE-A-GAS sensitivity hydrogen 5 grams a year.
- Also detects natural gas, propane, butane, cyclopentane, ethane, ethanol,
isobutane and ammonia – R1234YF, R1234ZE, R32, R290, R600
- Adjustable sensitivity helps pinpoint leaks fast
- Auto-zeroing for ignoring background gas levels in leak test area
- Certified intrinsically safe by MET Laboratories for use in combustive /
|Sensor technology||Surface reaction|
|Power||2 x D-size (1.5-volt) alkaline batteries|
|Display||Multiple LEDs, variable intensity audio alarm indicates leak strength|
|Weight||700 g (25 oz)|
|Suggested spares||Sensor 706-700-G1|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.