The PVR Manifold is a dual 2 in 1 nitrogen pressure testing and vacuum manifold designed for Air Conditioning and Refrigeration use.
- Separate valves for pressure and vacuum testing procedures.
- The PVR Speeds up the process of pressure and vacuum testing.
- The PVR is specifically designed to handle high pressures involved in pressure testing R410 a systems.
- Both gauges on the PVR are equipped with a set point indicator to monitor for pressure or vacuum losses.
- The PVR has a built in vent valve for safe de-pressurisation of systems.
- A safety relief valve is fitted to prevent accidental pressure damage to the vacuum gauge.
- A 3/8" Vacuum hose adaptor is included for larger systems.
- 0-1000 mbar vacuum gauge with built in set point indicator and safety relief valve.
- 0-50 bar pressure gauge with built in set point indicator and guides for correct system pressures.
- For use on all air conditioning systems including R410a. • All connections to the PVR are 1⁄4" flare male.
- Heavy duty manifold without sight glass.
- Stainless steel nitrogen hoses max working pressure
- 200 bar.
- Gauge heads in rubber surround for protection. • Sturdy foam filled plastic carry case with handle. • Maximum working pressure 50 bar.
- PVR Manifold
- 2 X 2m Stainless steel braided, 1⁄4" connection hoses
- 1 X 72” Yellow Vacuum hose
- 1 x 1⁄4" x 5/16" adaptor to suit R410a systems
- 1 x 1⁄4" x 3/8" vacuum hose adaptor.
- Manifold hook for easy use
- Instructional guide for the safe use of the PVR
- Sturdy plastic carry case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.