Mastercool 1/4" x 1/4" Air Con Refrigeration Swivel Ball Shut Off Valve 90430
- Mastercool manufacturers a complete line of shut-off valves for containment of refrigerant.
- EPA requires shut-off valves within 12 inches of the charging hose ends to prevent unnecessary venting of refrigerant.
- Using shut-off valves is much safer than allowing refrigerant to blow out during service.
- For custom application, Mastercool offers swivel ball valves without the hoses.
- These valves may be used to add shut-off valves to recycling equipment, manifold sets, flushing equipment, etc.
- 90430: 1/4" x 1/4" swivel ball valve
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.