T414100 Trident One Man Brake Pressure Bleeder 400ml
Ideal For Brake Fluids Works From Air Pressure Via The Car Tyre Valve.
- Professional Quality
- Ideal "One Man Operation"
- Full Instructions Supplied
- Fill bottle with new brake fluid.
- Do not fill bottle over 14oz(400ml)
- Position bottle so as to be visible from driver’s side.
- Select proper cap size and secure plastic hose with not (do not over tighten)
- Screw cap into master cylinder reservoir. Connect the other into bottle stem marked “Fluid.
- Connect air hose to bottle stem marked “air
- Insert nozzle into tyre valve and lock in position.
- Check for leaks and make sure fluid is flowing through hose, adjust as necessary.
- Insert hose with blue cap onto wheel cylinder bleed nipple.
- Loosen wheel cylinder bleeder nut.
- Pump brake pedal to start flow.
- Observe fluid level until bottle is nearly empty (Do not allow fluid to go below 2oz (50ml))
- Discharge fluid into a container for proper disposal
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.